Hi,

         I never did figure out how to use version 7, but, I'm
determined to movce forward with version 8.  I did notice, when
installing it, that, at the end of the installation process, it
noticed that I had v7 on my system and asked me if I'd like to have
settings, saved, so, I'd say, go for it.

Rusty
 > At 01:24 AM 1/7/2007, [EMAIL PROTECTED] spake thusly:-
>I am still using replay-7 because when 8 first came out I downloaded it
>and had previously lost the file with all my programming.  (I got that
>back because we had to run restore on my computer.  Because it was so
>different I have stayed with 7 because it works, except for Kap files.
>Should I stay with 7 or venture into 8?  I am mostly worried about my
>program list, since it has 85 entries.  Also it seemed much more
>difficulto record the programs with it.  By the way, has anybody else
>noticed that sometimes you get mp3.xxx files?  Any suggestions or
>recommendations?  Thanks.  Kurt
>

>Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
>http://www.pc-audio.org

>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

       "For everything that lives is holy, life delights in life."  (William
Blake)

Check out my site at:
http://www.thesoundzone.com