Hi All
I did 9 podcasts for Applian Tech the makers of Replay AV 8.03
applications. They have the mp3 files that I did. I am not a
professional narrator/speaker but I did the recordings anyway.
This will educate both Applian Tech and new users of Replay AV
8.03. For sure Applian Tech has been listening to me for 3 years
now. I made the recordings for hobby only and I make no money
with it. I did the recordings because Applian Tech has been
listening to me whether its by email or mp3 recordings I have
made for them to listen to JAWS and how I am interacting with
their applications.

The recordings are not complete. They will lead you in the right
direction on how to get started with Replay AV 8.03. The menus.
I have word RAV 8.04 will be released soon. I may do more
recordings if any of you need one to be done but I can't
guarantee it.

I will let you know the URL where you can download the
recordings on Replay AV 8.03 I did as soon as I get permission
from Applian Tech.

Petro