From: "Joy Tilton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2007 11:36 AM
Subject: RE: new Olympus recorders

: Yes yes!  I'm tempted to buy a 311, however, if I can save me some dough
bucks, and get the same features, or close to, or even better, then I'm def
interested.  Getting tired of being only able to work half of a machine
that I bought.  Thinking maybe I should be charged half price for my mp3
player, since it takes sight to get to record and other stuff.  But, more
and more mp3 player/recorders are like that now, although, some can be
better accessed than others.
:
:
: