All midis clip at the end of the sound because it's just playing a set of
instructions. You could make it smooth by fading out the midi after
recording it to mp3 or playing the song live with a midi keyboard fading
the sound at the end.

             djc's Jukebox: http://paulmerrell.net:9212
Or http://ultrastreams.us:9660 Saturday Evenings 9 to midnight Eastern.

     My Journal http://livejournal.com/users/djc1