hello friends, some time ago i asked on this list about finding a "uher"
power pack, one good person on the list said they might be able to help me,
but i seem to have lost the message, i know i can get batteries for it, but
i really would like to get my hands on the power pack, if the good gentleman
might send me the message again i would really be grateful, it is the "uher"
open-reel machine, the one with the metal case that takes only five-inch
reels, thanks a million, regards, joe.