I have tried to subscribe to the blind replay list that was announced here
several times with 2 different email addresses with no success.  For some
reason, this is always the case with my email addresses and any freelist.org
subscription..  Every attempt to reply to the confirmation email with either
address returns a result message stating "invalid number of parameters".  I
have also tried cutting and pasting the necessary lines from the
confirmation message into a new message addressed to ecartis@freelists.org
with the same results.  Sorry to have to post here, but could the moderator
of the blind replay list please contact me off list so that I can be somehow
subscribed to the list?  Thanks.

--Warmest regards,

--Rick Alfaro
[EMAIL PROTECTED]