I lost access to a great station out of Kenzington a while back
because of the new broadcast Laws.  I didn't understand at the time
what was happening so I wrote the broadcaster.  After he explained
that streaming could no longer be allowed to those outside the UK he
gave me a another link to try.  I now have access to that station
again.  You might give that a go and see if you can get anywhere.

Terese

  At 10:58 AM 3/18/2007, you wrote:
>Yes I'm in New Zealand. I was listening to it all day yesterday. however
>they've prevented access outside the UK today. Expletive deleted.

Terese Ann Goren
Visit our blog at http://brightspotks.livejournal.com/
Looking for a way to relax? Just say spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Visit my webpage @ www.beautipage.com/Terese

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some
kind of battle."