Hi all,
Has anyone ever run into a music converter that can convert by bitrate?
What I mean is one I can load a folder into and define which files I
want converted. Say for example I wanted to have all files with a
bitrate greater than 192 kbps converted down to save some space.
Normally, I'd either have to go through all the files and find the ones
that were over, or just reconvert them all and get lower quality files
taking up more space, defeating the whole purpose.
If anyone can recommend a program, please drop me a message.
Thanks,
Brandon