From: "Billy Ray Legendary" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC Audio Questions" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 08, 2007 2:38 AM
Subject: Portable CD player with anti-shock that is accessible?

Hey, Guys!

    Without a lot of explanation, I will just say, that I occasionally still
need a "Walkman" style CD player that is accessible.

    With that being the case, go ahead, let me have your favorite portable
CD player with anti-chock technology list!  I know that you guys love the
very best, need it to be accessible, and still love a bargain, which is
exactly why I am asking you!

    Thanks so very much!

Billy