Hi,

>So far, I can get around the player fairly well.  I
>just have one stupid
>problem.  It's the menu bar.  No matter whether I
turn >on classic menus or
>not, the menu bar gets focus and I can't tab around
>the main interface.

neither alt or esc leaves the classic menus - it's
best to use the new style popup menu. To leave the
popup menu use esc. Also there's a bug when you first
open the new style popup menu after logging in: all
the keystrokes to navigate around the window stop
working. To work round this, press ALT + TAB which
closes the menu, and then press alt to open the menu
again.

>And, I can't
>figure out how to select different albums when I
>select an artist in the
>play list

It's not as friendly as wmp 10. If you list by artist
in the library tree, move to the primary list view and
choose an artist, then the songs are grouped by album,
but I don't think Jaws reads the album titles. An
alternative is to select the album view in the Library
tree, go to the search box (ctrl + e), type in the
artists name (or first few letters), press down arrow,
and you're at the top of the list of albums in the
primary list view. (the above search actually matches
to text in any of the columns - if you want to ensure
it only matches to an artist, type eg, artist:bono.

David Bailes.