I don't think that there is "one best" sight -- just a lot of good ones
that the serious listener needs to be aware of.
One reason for saying this is that no one database has everything.
Another reason is that different websites have differing approaches to how
things are organized.
For example, I often use that streamingradioguide page I posted yesterday
for its handy
having a state's listings right in front of me.
When I want to do an area search, I often use the Radio-Locator site as it
gives me an overview of what the local radio dial looks like.
Billsparks.org works well when I have a particular call letter in mind and
he happens to include it in his database.
Vtuner.com is also great for quick call letter searches.
MikesRadioWorld strong suite is international listing; Vtuner is also
heavy into this.
In short, the avid internet radio listner nees to be familiar with as many
sites as possible and figure out which one to use given the task at hand.