Hi Jim,

Make sure the type is set to "MP3 Audio".

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Noseworthy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'PC audio discussion list. '" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2007 1:02 PM
Subject: SoundForge V8.0 problem.

Hi Folks:

For some reason, I am not able to change all of the parameters I would like
in the save As/Custom dialog box.  For example, I cannot choose between
stereo, mono, joint stereo, ETC.  I am defaulting to joint stereo.

I can see the options with the JAWS cursor; however, they are unavailable.

Am I using the wrong MP3 incoder?

Thanks gang.

Jim Noseworthy CEO
Compuconference.com