From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of patrick
Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2007 11:14 AM
To: pc-audio@pc-audio.org
Subject: crashing and problems burning winammp with vista

Hi, I'm new here. I have a question reguarding winamp and vista. I'm unable
to burn cds with it, and it crashes constantly. Are there any free players
that work good with vista and also burn audio cds? Or, could someone tell me
the easiest way to burn a cd with media player 11? I'm using window-eyes 6.1

Thanks, Patrick