David Tanner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2007 8:52 PM
Subject: RockBox on IPOD

Ok, this is probably a simple one for you RockBox fans.

I just installed RockBox on my Color Photo 60 this past weekend, and I am
very pleased with it, and love the VW Paul voice.

So, two questions.
1.  Can we access and use the calendar and contacts?
**NO. And, do they sync with Outlook or Outlook Express?
**NO

2.  Are there any of the plug-ins that work with speech?  I am sure a lot of
them don't, but I wondered about such things as the text editor.

**NO not at this time...KG

Thanks,
D. T.

Skype user name: dtat100