try it again tomorrow.  Thanks again for all the help.

Rick
=======

Visit my webpage and podcast feed at www.blind-geek-zone.net

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jonathan Mosen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'PC audio discussion list. '" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2007 12:45 AM
Subject: RE: Shoutcast help needed

Hi Rick, aha, that would indeed explain it. Winamp will use the default
sound card, so once the USB microphone is connected, Windows treats this is
a sound card in its own right. It may have worked to keep the USB plugged in
and to go into Control panel and select the other sound card as the default.
But anyway, very good to hear you have it sussed now.

Jonathan