Besides at the price, one can purchase a couple or more and dedicate
certain players to certain media or subject.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kathy Szinnyey
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2007 5:55 AM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Re: The Creative Zen Stone MP3 player

Yeah, but for a lot of olks, all they want to do is access their books
or just have some music to listen to and not have to spend a lot of
money or go nuts hoping they don't end up messing with a lot of menus.
I know sighted people like this as well!  Smile.

Peace,
Kathy

Listen to Kathy and Fred on the Web at

http://www.live365.com/stations/cityslackers/