From: "Allison Mervis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "org, [EMAIL PROTECTED] " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "list., PC audio
discussion, " <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2007 9:53 PM
Subject: problem with sound taxi.

Hi all!
I managed to get sound taxi installed on my system and registered without
any major mishaps. However, when I played back a song which I had converted,
I noticed that it skipped. It's a song from rhapsody, and I was converting
from the original wma format to a 192K (they called it 190 K) mp3 file. Is
there anything I can do to keep this from happening? I bought this program,
and I really like it for the most part, but I need it to function reliably.
Thanks!
Allison