From: "Adrian Spratt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Subject: Windows Media Player 10, Unavailable Functions
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 14:57:03 -0400

HI.

Would anyone know why my copy of Windows Media Player 10 consistently
indicates that both file markers and rewind are unavailable?  Fast forward
is available, and I can use RealPlayer's equivalent of file markers, except
I've stopped using RealPlayer.  Not only are these two functions shown as
unavailable, I've tried them, only to confirm they aren't.

Any idea how I can make them available?

Thanks.