Hi Clifford,

When I go to real.com they talk about rhapsody, and when I go to rhapsody
they refer to real.  I'm wondering if they work together and that perhaps it
doesn't make any difference which one you use.

Having said that, however, the only thing I seem to be able to get into on
rhapsody is the screen where it has all the explanations of what everything
is.  But I can't seem to actually bring up the music guide or the my account
to set up my genres and search for specific music.  If I ever get things set
up properly, it might be alright.  But right now it's a real pain.

Kris