-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kris Hickerson
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2007 4:39 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Frustrated with Rhapsody

Hey, Clifford,

It worked!

I uninstalled rhapsody and set preferences to real player and I didn't
get the unwanted clips when I opened real player.

So, then I went to music store and got the screen to search for music.
I think this should work.  Now I just need to get my list created.  Do
you put your songs in your library since you said add to favorites was
not so easy.
Or, do you just make a play list?
Kris