Hi

Hope I've got its name correct.

Just been on there and can't seem to find where I'll find out how much each
track costs, how I sign up and how I put money on to my balance etc.

Also, how much of their music can actually be downloaded in mp3, rathe r
than the other format who's name escapes me, can the other file format be
played in windows media player ok?  I think I've seen that format somewhere
in the settings in there.

Once registered when can I choose to download as mp3?

Some basics of how to do everything from start to finish would be very
useful.

Thanks

Trace