From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Mike Pietruk
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2007 6:57 PM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: RE: billsparks.org?

Terra

First of all, all 3 stations you reference -- kezo, ktcl, and KLOU -- are
broken on WWW.billsparks.org.
While kezo isn't a Clear Channel family station, the other 2 are -- and
Clear channel is using a new template for their websites and streams which
is now being migrated to many many of their stations.

I found KTCL and KLOU via

http://streamingradioguide.com

All three stations are linkable via

www.mikesradioworld.com

While

www.radiotime.com

had listen links for all three stations, only the one for KLOU
has been updated and is working.

The moral of the tale:  when one search engine fails, try another.
And then there is always the station's website.

And speaking of station websites, for theclear Channel group, the new
listen links are following this formula:

append the following string to the station web site address:

/cc-common/streaming_new/index.html?refreshed=yes

Append this to the station's web address, you will pick up the stream.

My hunch is that Bill Sparks has a lot of broken links these days due to
this change.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
6:08 AM

Checked by AVG Free Edition.