Thank you.  I had several references to audio converter in my saved messages
and none had the same program in mind.  <grin>
Much appreciated.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Cornell Ligon
  To: pc-audio@pc-audio.org
  Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2007 8:09 AM
  Subject: Re: Lossless

  Hi,
  you can go into tools on the media player and move down to enhancements
  submenu. if it's on your machine, select audio converter. Alternatively, you
  can open start menu, all programs and select digital media enhancements from
  that point, which should have the audio converter there.
  If neither shows it, you can probably go to microsoft's website to search
  for an add in. I'm not sure what operating system you're using, but I have
  Media Center 2005 XP running wmp 11.

  another way is to open file folder with music you'd like to convert and
  choose convert from tools that way as well.

  Best Regards,
  Cornell