Petro

Is there a catalog somewhere of all your Replay AV podcasts.
You have done a ton of these, and a big vote of thanks is yours, but as a
subscriber to your podcast fee, there are only about 10 or so.
And the podcast you directed me over the weekend for url finder, and a
useful resource it is, is not part of that particular listing.
I'd like to take a look -- and perhaps download for future reference --
the complete library of the Replay AV series.