From: "Chris Skarstad" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2007 10:32 AM
Subject: Re: ACB Tuner Updated for Alternate ACB
RadioInteractiveBroadbandStream

Yep, to further what Jeff was saying, it's just a really easy way to
access ACB Radio's streams. You just open the program, hit a simple
hotkey, and you're listening. You won't have to keep visiting the
website and updating bookmarks or other addresses if they change, the
tuner program is actually smart enough to figure that out, so you'll
always have the ability to listen no matter what happens.
It's a nice lil piece of software if you're a fan of ACB Radio.