Hi to the list.
Now that Walmart offers some unrestricted MP3 music files for purchase, I
wanted to check it out, but have had not much luck.
I have logged in, selected Music, and then selected Downloads, and then even
found an album with all of the track listings.  You can listen to any of the
tracks, each track is listed at 94 cents, and the album is listed at $18.44.
I can find no where to activate a buy button, be it a link, a button, or
some other kind of control.
I have plenty of experience on Amazon.com, but this one has me stumped and
its driving me nuts.
Any hints on buying MP3 music from this site?
  Thanks.