From: "Mac Norins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2007 7:47 AM
Subject: Re: Walmart Music Downloads

Don't want to get too political here, but, isn't Wal Mart the company that
we all love to hate, because they support China, so much-- because they
don't pay a living wage-- because they are the  epitome of a Corporate
Conglomerate?  That would be the ultimate set of questions.  I heard some
commentary, this morning on the radio, though, that the albums were selling
for $ 9.94, not $18.94!

That's it, that's all; if you need to shop Wal Mart, you haven't researched
the market well enough!

-Mac-