Hi Gang:

Perhaps one of you technical wizzards can help me figure something out.

I am wanting to create my own SAPI5 voice file for Rockbox under Cigwin.

There is a discription of how to accomplish this task; however, I'm not
understanding one of the steps.

The information is as follows:

list of 5 items
1. mkdir build
2. cd build
3. ../tools/configure
4. Follow the on-screen instructions, selecting:
list of 5 items nesting level 1
1. your target platform (a number)
2. A for advanced
3. V for voice
4. Your TTS engine (F for festival, E for espeak, L for flite or S for
SAPI5)
5. Select your language (a number) or press ENTER for English.
list end nesting level 1
5. make voice
list end
You now have a language.voice file.

The question is, how does one get to step 3:
3. ../tools/configure.

Obviously, there is something else that I need to download and install
besides Cigwin.

Any help would be appreciated all over the place.