Hello all.  I am new to the list.  I have a question concerning Switch Plus
Sound File Converter.  I have been using this program very successfully for
some time now, and recently have been having this problem with it.  When I
convert a group of files, the output file is only a small portion of the entire
file, but the rest of the files will be the whole file.  This has happened
several times.  Why would some of the files be converted in their entirety, and
some files only partially?  I am converting ogg to MP3, by the way.Any help
will be appreciated!  Smile!