From: "Darrell Shandrow" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2007 8:26 AM
Subject: Re: verification messages on sites

Hello Mark,

We advocate, advocate and advocate some more!  Contact them and ask for an
accessible alternative, such as audio CAPTCHA or text based challenge, that
reasonably accomodates blind and visually impaired users.  Please also sign
the Yahoo! petition indicated below.

Thanks.

Please visit http://BlindWebAccess.com and sign the petition asking Yahoo!
to make their CAPTCHA accessible!
Darrell Shandrow - Accessibility Evangelist
another person.