I don't use that service, but hit enter to turn forms mode on, then hit
alt-down-arrow, then down arrow.

Dean'

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of patricknc
Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2007 9:34 AM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: nfl audio

I need some quick help here.  I cant seem to get the combo box to change to
the team I want, and the Real Networks help has no idea how to help a blind
person.  I can get to the combo box where it says Select, 1 of 6, but when I
try to do this, it pulls up the link of the team I do not want.  I always
thought you hit enter to turn the forms mode on and then you could arrow up
and down through the combo box, but the first time I hit the down arrow
button it pulls up the link I dont want.  What can I do? Thanks for any
help.