Right, well I don't want to sound a little know-it-all on this but to
make an Imic work, all one needs to do is to plug it into a USB port
and it works though on some models you may have difficulty in working
out where the input and output sockets are so be aware of that fact.
I have a couple here as well, one is flatter than the other, on the
flatter one (which nearly resembles a round disc), there is no raised
marking whatever near the sockets to indicate which is which. On the
other? Well you can feel a raised up I next to the in and a raised up
O next to the out.

On 19/09/2007, at 1:46 PM, Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc.