I'm not jumping in to purchase it either.  I also can't find a trial version
of Roxio's new product either.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Larry N
Sent: Sunday, September 30, 2007 11:41 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Burning Audible Books to CD

Hi, actually it's my understanding that they don't have a trial version
available as yet. If you want to purchase the program at the reduced price,
you would be doing so in advance of release, and with no demo to try before
you buy. That's why I would hesitate. There's no guarantee that I would be
able to use the program once purchased. Probably, but not definitely. I've
been burned often enough to hesitate, ya know?

Larry