From: "albert griffith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'PC Audio Discussion List'" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2007 2:57 AM
Subject: ripping with Nero:

I've looked at each component's title and I can't determine which I should
try looking at to rip files.  I also don't see an index in their help files
to bring up information like rip, ripping or conversion.  The helps files
are just a loose collection of pdf files.  Any help would be appreciated.
thanks