Is there an easy way to control the balance between the left and right
stereo channels while playing a track in WMP 10?

With Winamp, I use control alt H to play only the left channel and control
alt semicolon to play only the right channel.  There are settings between
these extremes with control alt K to resume playing the channels at equal
volume.

Is there a setting or plugin for WMP 10 to accomplish this?  Or does WMP 11
have this functionality?

My barbershop chorus uses learning CD's with one voice part predominant on
the left channel and the other 3 voice parts on the right channel.  I want
to teach other guys how to use these learning CD's more effectively using
the tools they already have if possible.

Thanks,

Rob