Well you can prove that there's a problem quite easily. Take say a
copy of a CD done with nero and one done by EAC which has been
configured, rip a solid wave file from both, compare the 2 and see
what you get, that's how serious a shortcoming we're talking about
here. The documentation which comes with EAC describes these problems
in detail.

Dane Trethowan