From: "Vinny Samarco" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, October 08, 2007 2:01 PM
Subject: Re: Separating tracks in Goldwave.

Ken,
I'm no expert since I am just learning the program and have done very little
with it thus far.
If you listen the to the goldwave tutorial Number 5 on the blindgeekzone,
Rick goes through all the steps needed to make a recording.
Also there are other tutorials for goldwave on For-the-people.

here are the two links.

www.blindgeekzone.com

www.for-the-people.com

Hope  this works out for you.