Also, be sure that there is a Q point at the very beginning of the file, or
the first song won't be split from the others. I had that happen when
auto-queue made them, where the first was ignored.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Doc" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 07, 2007 7:52 AM
Subject: Re: Separating tracks in Goldwave.

As you record the cassette to your hard drive you can place q points
(control q) in
between songs as you reach the break between them.  then Go  to the edit
menu and
arrow up to cue points, right arrow, then arrow up or down to split.  Point
to where
you want the split tracks to be saved
be sure to choose the format you wish to save in
choose how you want the tracks named

Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it

robert Doc Wright
http://www.wrightplaceinc.net
skype: talmidim
msn