Hi:
Here are my comments on the  stream.  I'd love to have a company like
Humanware or others  market a product   which is actually finished,
but  after   the  latest firmware   was released,  I must say it was
worth the wait.  I just read  2 books on audible this
weekend.  The  compression  where one can  speed up a book
without   listening to chipmonks is fantastic.  This type of
listening  takes some getting used to, but  it is the best  I've
heard to date.  The  tone and other adjustments are  a personal
taste  and itseems there was improvements here to.

I've been also impressed on the   navigational improvements.  One
should take note that   sdhc cards might need a  reformat  to work
after the  upgrade, as mine was not recognized for playing  files
after the update.
I reformatted the card and  all is well.

Jeff