Hello, I am trying to make Sonar accessible with Window Eyes, but the only
thing is to edit the registry. I have made a system restore point and I have
got the key. I go into the start menu, run and type in regedit. Then, I go to
edit, new and key. However, it asks for a key name and I can't put the key in.
I type in the name and press enter on the combo box that says value unknown or
something and I type in the value, but it doesn't work. I've tried using the
readme file but I don't understand it. Could someone please give me a step by
step guide on how to set Sonar up for accessibility? I am using windows XP
home, Sonar Home Studio 6 and Window Eyes 6.1. Thanks.
Samuel Wilkins
Email
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype Cleverclogs6953
Windows Live Messenger [EMAIL PROTECTED]
A O L Instant Messenger Samuel4851