Hello, I am trying to make Sonar accessible with Window Eyes, but the only thing
is to edit the registry. I have made a system restore point and I have got the
key.
I go into the start menu, run and type in regedit. Then, I go to edit, new and
key.
However, it asks for a key name and I can't put the key in. I type in the name
and
press enter on the combo box that says value unknown or something and I type in
the
value, but it doesn't work. I've tried using the readme file but I don't
understand
it. Could someone please give me a step by step guide on how to set Sonar up for
accessibility? I am using windows XP home, Sonar Home Studio 6 and Window Eyes
6.1. I sent this message two days ago, but got no response.
Thanks.
Samuel Wilkins
Email
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype Cleverclogs6953
Windows Live Messenger [EMAIL PROTECTED]
A O L Instant Messenger Samuel4851