Hi,
I've got a few pair in mind and I think all three come with tips of different
sizes:
Bose - $99 a pair sound great, but a bit pricy,
JVC has a great pair that sound great, but cannot remember price,
and audio tecnica are also great sounding, but once again, cannot remember
price.

You can go to JR.com and view ear buds and compare the specs.

FYI:
sensitivty number implies loudness level meaning less volume to drive the sound.
I have a pair of JVC noise cancellation full over the ear headphones that have
a sensitivity of 104 decibals; the audio tecnicas have a sensitivity scale
twice that meaning they drive sound much easier; and I don't remember
sensitivity of bose.
frequency level is the scale of low and high range sound - meaning the loer
number is that of bass response and higher number is that of treble response;
greater the range (e.g. 20 to 2000+) will give greatest amount of sounds from
the music being played.

and lower ohms level for quality of sound.

that is just a brief synopsis in simplest language. Hope not too much info. I
only offered the suggested site, because their prices are excellent and it
allows for comparison purposes. circuit City and crutchfield also allows for
comparisons, but their pricing is that of the MSRP. Bose pricing is the same
everywhere, because they don't allow vendors to discount their products.
HTH

Best Regards,
Cornell