Hey listers, I am finally ready to give up winamp for good. It's a piece of aol
software that is loaded with crap I'll never use. I used foobar a year ago and
was impressed with sound quality right out-of-the-box.
I looked around on the pc-audio archives and found quite a few posts but they
were extremely old. So is foobar still a good program? Are there still set
files available for window-eyes? Do you recommend something better? I do have
vlc media for my DVD's but I don't think I want it as my main music player.
What do you think?
your help is much appreciated