From: "Anders Holmberg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'PC Audio Discussion List'" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2008 3:33 AM
Subject: SV: some questions about foobar

Hello!
Hits might be a bit late.
Some might say vuplayer is better.
I haven't tried this one out so i can not say anything about it.
I use foobar on my own and i really do like it.
The latest version is 0.9.5 and can be found at:
http://www.foobar2000.org but you should be aware of that they for some to
me strage reason has removed all the good hotkeys.
But you can set them up on your own.
I can not say wheter there are set files for windoweyes or not, i use Hal
and with hal you do not need any map-files or nothing like that.
I tried it out with jaws and with jaws it also worked really great.
There are a lot of foobar2000 3rd-party components out there.
Also a forum but you eed sighted assistance to create an acount.
They have this crapy verification code on hydrogenaudio.com so i haven't had
no luck to register.
Hope this helps you out a bit.
If you have more question y ou're very welcom to ask me.
I will be willing to help you as much as i can.
/Anders.