Ah now, someone on this list did give me a very handy link which took
the user to a manual which demonstrated how to use Audasity with JAWS
so if that person is reading this then perhaps they may like to give
us the url again? I had it here but it appears that I have it no
longer. Alternatively you could use your friend Google to try and
locate it, shouldn't be too difficult to find.

On 26/02/2008, at 1:02 AM, TrueBlue & Proud wrote:

> hi guys,
> I have just installedAudacity VLC(Divx) Media Player Recorder & Editor
> software.
> I'm wondering if anyone on list is using this software or can help
> me setup
> and use these programs?.
> And are there Jaws scripts for them, or scripts not really needed?.
> Any help/tips, would be really helpful,
> Billy
> Billy
>
> email. [EMAIL PROTECTED]