Hi Billy,

I have tried and tried to send this file to you, but it's too large I
believe.  I'm not sure if the problem is on your end or mine but it keeps
ending with an error.

I even zipped it and it still won't go.

What it is is a presentation given by Gene Asner.  He does one-on-one
training and has also produced some very good tutorials.  I don't remember
who sent it to me or how they sent it, but I'm certainly having a problem
getting it to you.

You might want to contact Gene directly and see if, besides this
presentation, he has any tutorials on Audacity.  His e-mail address is:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sorry, I haven't been able to be more helpful.

Kris