From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Dane Trethowan
Sent: Tuesday, 26 February 2008 11:34 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Station Playlist Studio

Hi Everyone!
Ok, its been a couple of years since I looked at station Playlist
Studio so I thought I'd take another peak this morning to see where
the software is at. Quite frankly I'm amazed at the developments this
software has undergone since the time I looked at it and I'm in no
doubt that some list members have probably played a huge part in this,
when I can I'll be definately purchasing this software.
I have 1 question though, suppose you've added a whole heap of songs
to a playlist, how can you shuffle that playlist in automation mode?

Dane Trethowan
 From Melton Victoria Australia
Phone +613 9747 3975
Voiceover Tech Support +613 8732 9237