From: "Ibby Karbhari" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 01, 2008 6:47 AM
Subject: CDEX?

Hi Folks,
When the application CDEX is open, and in the options, where do you go to so
that you can change the path of where the converted files are saved as
default?
Many thanks.
Ibby Karbhari
• Phone: 020 7193 8755
• Mobile: 07017 41 41 41
• If you have Skype installed on your Pc You can also talk with me on Skype
by clicking on my username
HYPERLINK "callto:IbbyKar"IbbyKar
HYPERLINK "mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]"E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web Site Visit:
HYPERLINK "http://www.moving-mountains.com/"http://www.moving-mountains.com

Checked by AVG.
18:32