Hey thanks, been editing audio for 6 years now, so wondered what it is, etc.
whew! Thanks Larry!

Curtis Delzer
----- Original Message -----
From: "Larry N" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 09, 2008 2:26 PM
Subject: Re: Other Audio Editors And Jaws Scripts

Hi Curtis. Sure, I can help you out.  DC7 is an audio editor. It is
dedicated to restoring digitizing and burning CDs of materialed that
originated on vinyl, cassette, 78s of all descriptions and open reel tape.
Its tape hiss removal is excellent and I think it has a lot of other
fantastic features, default settings which can be employed to make dramatic
differences when applied to a file. Again, the down side is that neither
Gordon nor I have been able to isolate a specific file segment. That being
said, their support team will generally get back to you within 24 hours. As
Gordon and I have mentioned, not a lot of blind people have worked with them
on concerns that they have with the program. However, they are willing to
work with us and happy to discuss issues and concerns. I think that if more
of us discussed our concerns with them, they would be willing to make
changes.

You can download a fully functional demo which will remain completely active
for 10 days with no restrictions at the following address.

http://www.diamondcut.com/Downloads/Downloads.htm

Hope this gets you started.

Larry