Hi this is Steve needing information about Exact Audio Copy available from:
www.exactaudiocopy.de

I have been using CDEX for ripping CDs to my computer. I was told that I
would get better results from Exact Audio Copy.
I just downloaded and installed the program and looked at the FAQs. There is
definitely more of a learning curve than with CDEX.
Has anyone checked out this program and knows how accessible it is using
JAWS5.1 with XP Home.
Is this program worth pursuing?
Any assistance would be appreciated, thank you.